MHG46030 - Glencripesdale House
This record was created from data supplied by RCAHMS. It was awaiting classification at the time but the NMRS Canmore record may since have been updated. Click on the link at the bottom to view.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) SITE (Undated)
- TACKSMANS HOUSE (17th Century - 1601 AD to 1700 AD)
NMRS Report: (26/07/2004)
NM65NE 12 66229 59211
Not to be confused with NM65NE 6 66162 58999 which was demolished in 1963, and is depicted on Epoch 2 Argyllshire published 1900, but not on the current map. (AC 26 February 2003).
Architect: Built 1878 - concrete
<1> RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 238926 (Dataset). SHG24123.
|Grid reference||NM 66229 59211 (point)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:48285 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB48285 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/238926 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.