MHG46385 - Urquhart Farm
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) SITE (Undated)
- BUILDING (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (24/04/2003)
NH55NE 158 5817 5839
NH 5817 5839 An archaeological watching brief was undertaken on a house plot and associated access. No archaeological features or deposits were revealed. Full report deposited in Highland SMR and the NMRS.
Sponsors: Mr & Mrs M MacLeod. S Farrell 2002 <1>
A wall was actually recorded during this watching brief, but it was considered impossible, due to extensive disturbance across this site, to determine whether this belonged to a definite structure. An L-shaped building is shown to the W edge of the development on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. <2><3>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 5815 5840 (9m by 14m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
|Civil Parish||URQUHART AND LOGIE WESTER|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/241970 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.