MHG46454 - 60 High Street, Ardersier
Part of a late C18 2-storey and attic 10-bay terraced row in the High Street, Ardersier. It was Listed in 1986.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (18th Century to 21st Century - 1701 AD to 2100 AD)
Part of a late C18 2-storey and attic 10-bay terraced row in the High Street, Ardersier.
The building (with Nos. 58 and 59) was added to the statutory list at Category B in 1986.
The building (in conjunction with Nos. 58 and 59) was re-assessed by Historic Scotland in May 2014 with a decision to retain the building on the statutory list at the same category. <1>
The statutory listing address and list description were amended in 2015. <2>
- <1> SHG26932 Text/Report: Listing and Designed Landscape Team. 2015. Assessment Against the Listing Criteria: Ardersier. Historic Scotland. Digital.
- <2> SHG26946 Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Scotland. 2015. Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council), 192nd Amendment 2015. Historic Scotland.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 78148 55246 (15m by 13m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1745 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/250955 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.