MHG46674 - Culloden House, Gardeners' Bothy
This record was created from data supplied by RCAHMS. It was awaiting classification at the time but the NMRS Canmore record may since have been updated. Click on the link at the bottom to view.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) SITE (Undated)
- GARDENERS LODGE (Undated)
Photographs of this bothy were submitted to the HER by participants in a local studies class run by Susan Kruse on behalf of the Workers' Education Association. <1>
RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 252769 (Dataset). SHG24123.
Highland Council, 2009-11, Site visit photographs by Kerry Bennett, Conservation Officer (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG24494.
<1> Various, 03/2011, Photographs and information submitted by WEA Culloden local studies class (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG25263.
- --- Dataset: RCAHMS. 02/2008. Annual update from Canmore. Digital. 252769.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Highland Council. 2009-11. Site visit photographs by Kerry Bennett, Conservation Officer. Colour. . Digital.
- <1> Image/Photograph(s): Various. 03/2011. Photographs and information submitted by WEA Culloden local studies class. Colour. Yes. Digital.
|Grid reference||NH 72038 46530 (point)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/BTL6 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/252769 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.