MHG46681 - Footbridge, Helmsdale Station
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FOOTBRIDGE (Undated)
The footbridge was listed at Category B with the station and signal box in 1987.
This footbridge is of a standard Highland Railway lattice-girder type. <2> <3>
The statutory address of the listing was updated by Historic Scotland in 2013 after the Scottish Signal Box Review. <4>
- <1> Dataset: RCAHMS. 02/2008. Annual update from Canmore. Digital. 252792.
- <2> Text/Publication/Monograph: Gifford, J. 1992. Highland and Islands. The Buildings of Scotland. Paper (Original). p 585.
- <3> Text/Publication/Volume: Beaton, E. 1995. Sutherland: An Illustrated Architectural Guide. Paper (Original). p 71.
- <4> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Brough, Y.. 2013. Combined Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council, One Hundred and Forty Third Amendment) 2013. Historic Scotland. 11/07/2013. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 02366 15495 (16m by 13m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=HL728 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7184 (View Designation record on HES website)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/252792 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.