MHG4677 - Tulloch
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHAPEL (Medieval to 19th Century - 1058 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NH91NE 1 9767 1564.
(NH 9767 1564) Chapel (NR) (Site of)
OS 6"map, Inverness-shire, 2nd ed., (1903)
There are remains of this chapel existing but its site is preserved by a small wall of loose stones. Nothing appears to be known of its foundation, dedication or destruction.
Name Book 1871.
As described above.The wall forms an enclosure c. 15.0m E-W by c. 15.0 transversely.
Surveyed at 1/2500.
Visited by OS (R L) 28 October 1966
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9767 1564 (21m by 20m)|
|Civil Parish||ABERNETHY AND KINCARDINE|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/15380 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.