MHG46844 - Former Schoolhouse At Mid Ardross, Ardross
A former schoolhouse associated with the former Free Church school at Mid Ardross.
Type and Period (1)
- SCHOOLHOUSE (Founded, 19th Century - 1843 AD to 1875 AD (at some time))
A former schoolhouse attached to the Free Church school (Glensax), which is depicted on the 1st edition 25 inch Ordnance Survey map of c1875. Photographs of the front exterior of this building were included in a photographic survey carried out in connection with listed building consent for alterations to Glensax. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 62943 73892 (16m by 12m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB15034 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/253515 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.