MHG47354 - Garbeg
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- ENCLOSURE (Undated)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (16/05/2007 14:46:55)
NH53SW 71 5077 3189
A building and two adjacent enclosures, depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Inverness-shire 1875, sheet xxix), lie within a dense coniferous plantation and could not be located on the date of visit. An L-shaped length of bank lies beside a track to the NNE of Garbeg and may be the remains of an enclosure (NH 50804 31864).
Visited by RCAHMS (DCC) 3 September 1997.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 5076 3189 (20m by 20m)|
|Civil Parish||URQUHART AND GLENMORISTON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/260446 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.