MHG48495 - Cullicudden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (24/05/2005)
NH66SE 19 6529 6381
A roofed building is marked on the 1st edition OS map of 1880, and is shown to be partly roofed in the 2nd edition of 1907. Aerial photographs were used to reveal the building to be of 2 compartments and ruinous in 1954 and 1969. It was still present in a 1973 aerial photograph. The OS 1:10,000 map showed the building to have 2 compartments. A desktop survey ahead of the Resolis Water Main Renewal Project researched this site. A walkover survey will be carried out when the route for a new pipeline has been devised.
S Farrell 2003
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6529 6381 (20m by 20m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/272618 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.