MHG48496 - Cullicudden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (24/05/2005)
NH66SE 20 6537 6387
Two roofed buildings are marked on the 1st edition OS map of 1880, while only one was still roofed in the 2nd edition of 1907. The OS 1:10,000 map of 1996 shows three roofed buildings at the site, while the latest OS map shows the buildings to be partly unroofed. Aerial photographs show a roofed structure in 1954 and it being partly roofed in 1969 and 1973. A desktop survey ahead of the Resolis Water Main Renewal Project researched this site. A walkover survey will be carried out when the route for a new pipeline has been devised.
S Farrell 2003
<1> RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 272619 (Dataset). SHG24123.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6536 6386 (20m by 20m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/272619 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.