MHG48498 - Cullicudden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (25/05/2005)
NH66SE 21 6563 6403
This site represents a building, as depicted on the 1st edition OS map of 1880 and 2nd edition OS map of 1907. It is depicted as being roofed on these maps, while it is shown to be unroofed with two compartments on the OS 1:10,000 map of 1996. Aerial photographs show it to be roofed in 19954 and partly roofed in 1969.
S Farrell 2003, MS/1908
<1> RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 272637 (Dataset). SHG24123.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6562 6403 (20m by 20m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/272637 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.