MHG49558 - Aultbea Free Church, Manse
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- MANSE (18th Century to 19th Century - 1701 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (10/04/2006)
NG88NE 34.01 86852 89260
OS 1:10,560 map, 1968. <1>
The present "Free Church Manse" is first shown on modern Ordnance Survey mapping. The site of the manse is marked to the NE corner of this plot on both 1st and 2nd edition Ordnance Survey mapping. <2>-<4>
- <1> Dataset: RCAHMS. 02/2008. Annual update from Canmore. Digital. 280378.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1871-76. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1904. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <4> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NG 86876 89268 (16m by 18m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/280378 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.