MHG51384 - Military Building, Loans of Tullich

Summary

Single storey brick-built building, part of Loans of Tullich military camp.

Type and Period (1)

  • MILITARY BUILDING (Second World War - 1939 AD to 1945 AD)

Protected Status

  • None recorded

Full Description

Single storey brick-built building with pitched roof and brick butresses. It has been white-washed. The building is currently used as a farm store/dumping area and the north facing elevation has been modified accordingly <1>. Photographed <2>.


<1> Puls, A, Comment by Andrew Puls, HC Archaeologist (Verbal Communication). SHG23286.


<2> Puls, A, Site Visit Photographs, 30/10/2008 (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG23993.

Sources/Archives (2)

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred NH 85724 77014 (15m by 11m)
Map sheet NH87NE
Geographical Area ROSS AND CROMARTY
Civil Parish FEARN

Finds (0)

Related Monuments/Buildings (1)

Related Investigations/Events (0)

External Links (0)

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.