MHG51477 - Disused mill, Dunnet
19th-century mill. Now disused.
Type and Period (1)
- MILL (Built, 18th Century to 19th Century - 1800 AD? to 1872 AD (between))
- None recorded
First depicted on the 1st edition 25" OS map c.1872 <1>. Visited 18/06/2008 <2>. External photographs taken <3>.
- --- SHG27151 Image/Photograph(s): Jean Lyall. 2016. Photographic Survey - The Mill, Dunnet. Colour. Digital.
- <1> SHG23773 Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1871-3. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Caithness (surveyed 1870-72). Digital.
- <2> SHG23286 Verbal Communication: Puls, A. Comment by Andrew Puls, HC Archaeologist.
- <3> SHG23993 Image/Photograph(s): Puls, A. Site Visit Photographs. Colour. . Digital. 18/06/2008.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 22035 71288 (12m by 11m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (0)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.