MHG545 - House, Allt an Doire Dharaich
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Undated)
- None recorded
Doire Dharaich: remains of 2 houses, probably occupied by 1770, probably abandoned by 1841, certainly by 1851. Probably connected with the copper mines (see NM74NE 2).
P Gaskell 1968
Unnamed, roofless buildings at NM 7624 4773 and 7626 4773.
OS 1:10,000 map (1974)
Two unroofed buildings are depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Argyllshire 1875, sheet lv) and on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1974).
Information from RCAHMS (SAH) 19 May 1998
|Grid reference||Centred NM 7626 4773 (20m by 20m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/81982 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.