MHG55343 - Barbed and Tanged Arrowhead from Steall, Glen Nevis
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2400 BC to 551 BC)
- None recorded
Barbed and Tanged arrowhead on display at West Highland Museum, described as found a mile past Steall in Glen Nevis. WHM 2225. <1> <2>
- <1> SHG25556 Collection/Project Archive: Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH). 08/2011. Digital site gazetteer and archive for ARCH Community Timeline Project: Invergarry. Yes. Site 16.
- <2> SHG28510 Text/Record Form/Project Recording Form: 2019. Finds Collection at West Highland Museum. WHM 2225.
|Grid reference||NN 1999 6799 (point) (Approximate)|
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Bronze Age - 2400 BC to 551 BC)
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/330662/glen-nevis (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.