MHG58769 - Buildings and Enclosure - Kincraig
Buildings and an enclosure are depicted on 1st and 2nd edition OS mapping.
Type and Period (1)
- ENCLOSURE (19th Century - 1801 AD? to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Buildings and an enclosure from the 2013 and 2015 RCAHMS download. No other accompanying information. <1>
Two rectangular buildings and an enclosure abutting the railway line are depicted on the 1st edition and 2nd edition OS maps at this location. <2> <3>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 332611.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1871-4. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Inverness. Digital.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1900-5. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Inverness. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 8289 0505 (30m by 30m)|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/332611/kincraig (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.