MHG58988 - Saw Mill - Torlundy
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- SAW MILL (19th Century to 20th Century - 1801 AD? to 2000 AD?)
- None recorded
A saw mill is depicted here on the 2nd Edition Invereness OS Maps. <1> <2>
A ruined building is just visible among trees on aerial photography at this location. <3>
GIS spatial data created 2018 based on 2nd Edition 25" OS Map. <2>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Inverness-shire. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1900-5. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Inverness. Digital. XY
- <3> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 1999-2001. Get Mapping colour vertical aerial photography 1999-2001 (The Millennium Map).
|Grid reference||Centred NN 1434 7697 (12m by 10m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/316367/torlundy (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.