MHG59873 - Structure, North-Western Rhu Peninsula
Subrectangular structure at North-Western Rhu Peninsula
Type and Period (1)
- STRUCTURE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- None recorded
This area, as with Western Rhu, is now part of Rhu Farm, with no concentrated settlement but with a scattering of old cultivation and peat digging areas. It was surveyed in 2013 by Rough Bounds Archaeology et al.
Site 11. On northern edge of old cultivation, very low sub-rectangular feature c. 8 x 4 metres covered in vegetation possible entrance on short eastern end. <1>
NGR adjusted based on 2012 aerial photographs. <2>
|Grid reference||Centred NM 6155 8456 (9m by 5m)|
|Civil Parish||ARISAIG AND MOIDART|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://her.highland.gov.uk/Monument/MHG59800 (Link to HER online record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.