MHG60144 - Possible fish trap - River Naver, Bettyhill
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FISH TRAP (Post Medieval - 1560 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- None recorded
A possible fish trap in faintly visible in aerial photography taken 1999-2001 and 2015. <1> <2>
The fish trap was photographed during aerial surveys by RCAHMS in 2013. See link below to HES Canmore record for photos. <3>
- <1> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 1999-2001. Get Mapping colour vertical aerial photography 1999-2001 (The Millennium Map).
- <2> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 2015. Getmapping aerial photography 2015. XY
- <3> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 334098.
|Grid reference||Centred NC 7003 6157 (55m by 102m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/334098/betty-hill (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.