MHG60180 - Free Church of Scotland - Barnhill, Glenelg
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (19th Century to 21st Century - 1801 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
A Free Church is depicted on the 1st and 2nd edition 6 inch OS maps. It is still in use today. <1> <2>
See link below to HES Canmore record for photos of the church contributed by M. Briscoe. <3>
GIS spatial data created 2019 based on OS Master Map. <4>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1873-6. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 6 inch map: Inverness-shire. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Inverness-shire. Digital.
- <3> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 341078.
- <4> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NG 8203 1989 (17m by 22m)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/341078/glenelg-barnhill-free-church-of-scotland (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.