MHG60240 - Bridge and Ford - Drochaid Tigh Na Mile
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- FORD (Post Medieval - 1560 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- BRIDGE (18th Century - 1701 AD? to 1800 AD?)
- None recorded
A 18th century bridge recorded from the 2015 RCAHMS download. No additional information provided. <1>
A ford is depicted here on the 1st and 2nd edition, with a second 60m to the south. <2> <3>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 345976. XY
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1873-6. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 6 inch map: Inverness-shire. Digital.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Inverness-shire. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 7396 9759 (40m by 40m)|
|Civil Parish||KINGUSSIE AND INSH|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/345976/drochaid-tigh-na-mile (Link to online HES Canmore record)