MHG60243 - Former Church - Talla nan Ros, King Street Kingussie
No summary available.
Type and Period (4)
- CHURCH (20th Century - 1901 AD? to 2000 AD)
- VILLAGE HALL (21st Century - 2001 AD to 2100 AD)
- WAR MEMORIAL (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- PLAQUE (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
St Andrew's Church was United Free Church and closed around 1962. The congregation moved to St Columba's Church of Scotland Church (Kingussie Parish Church), the War Memorials were also moved there.
St Columba's Episcopal Church, Victoria Hall and Talla Nan Ros Hall appear to have all been combined together to make the Badenoch Centre. Information contributed by M. Briscoe. <1>
GIS spatial data created 2019 based on OS Master Map. <2>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7578 0058 (27m by 23m)|
|Civil Parish||KINGUSSIE AND INSH|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/339481/kingussie-king-street-talla-nan-ros-hall (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.