MHG60487 - Buildings and Boat Slips - Borreraig
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- BUILDING (Post Medieval to 20th Century - 1560 AD to 2000 AD)
- NAUST (Post Medieval to 20th Century - 1560 AD to 2000 AD)
- None recorded
Two roofed buildings and boat slips are depicted on the 1st and 2nd edition OS maps. <1> <2>
The two ruined buildings and boat slips are visible on aerial photography taken 2009. <3>
The two ruined buildings are depicted on current (2019) OS mapping. <4>
- <1> SHG23417 Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1877. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Skye. Digital.
- <2> SHG23418 Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1903-4. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Skye. Digital.
- <3> SHG27382 Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 2009. Getmapping aerial photography 2009. XY
- <4> SHG23361 Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NG 1919 5363 (23m by 38m)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/345938/borreraig (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.