MHG60515 - Pool House - Poolewe
No summary available.
Type and Period (3)
- HOTEL (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- WAR MEMORIAL (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- HOUSE (19th Century to 21st Century - 1801 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
A War Memorial recorded from the 2015 RCAHMS download at the Poolewe Hotel. No other accompanying information. <1>
The building is shown on the 1st and 2nd Edition OS maps and labelled 'Pool House'. On later OS Maps it is labelled 'Pool House Hotel'. <2> <3>
GIS spatial data created 20109 based on OS Master Map. <4>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 339602.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1871-76. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1904. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <4> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NG 8580 8090 (47m by 29m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/339602/poolewe-poolhouse-hotel (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.