MHG60639 - Church - Ardaneaskan
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- MISSION CHURCH (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
A Mission Hall is depicted on the 2nd Edition OS map. <1>
Small tin church near Lochcarron. See link below to HES Canmore record for photos of the church contributed by M. Briscoe. <2>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1905. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <2> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 345144.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NG 8319 3530 (9m by 8m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/345144/ardaneaskan (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.