MHG60820 - Fish Trap - Kinloch, Loch Scresort
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FISH TRAP (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD?)
- None recorded
A small, curving fish trap is visible in aerial photography in bay at Kinloch in Loch Scresort. <1> <2>
The bay was photographed during aerial surveys by RCAHMS in 2010. See link below for photos. <3>
- <1> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 1999-2001. Get Mapping colour vertical aerial photography 1999-2001 (The Millennium Map). XY
- <2> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 2013. Getmapping aerial photography 2013.
- <3> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 338661.
|Grid reference||Centred NM 4039 9931 (45m by 57m)|
|Civil Parish||SMALL ISLES|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/338661/rum-loch-scresort (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.