MHG60835 - Ruined Cottage - Sunnyvale, Back Street Gaza, Portmahomack
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- COTTAGE (19th Century to 20th Century - 1801 AD to 2000 AD)
- None recorded
This cottage was depicted as roofed on the 1st and 2nd edition OS maps. It has fallen into disrepair and become unroofed some time afterwards. <1> <2>
A photographic survey of a ruined cottage was carried out as a condition of a planning application in 2016. <3>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1871-76. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1904. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 25 inch map: Ross-shire. Digital.
- <3> Image/Photograph(s): Brian Hammond Associates. 2017. Photographic Survey - Sunnyvale, Back Street, Gaza, Portmahomack. Colour. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9163 8430 (12m by 11m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/341033/portmahomack-back-street-gaza-sunnyvale (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.