MHG60841=2 - Pier - Eilean Nan Ron
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- PIER (20th Century - 1901 AD? to 2000 AD)
- None recorded
A pier is depicted at this location on the 2nd edition OS Map. It is visible on aerial photography. <1> <2>
This pier was photographed during aerial surveys by RCAHMS. See link below to HES Canmore record for photos. <3>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1906. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Sutherland. Digital.
- <2> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 2009. Getmapping aerial photography 2009. XY
- <3> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 334005.
|Grid reference||Centred NC 6417 6504 (14m by 15m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/334000/eilean-nan-ron-pier (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.