MHG61143 - Dorlin Pier
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- PIER (Post Medieval to 20th Century - 1560 AD to 2000 AD)
- None recorded
Dorlin Pier is depicted on the 1st and 2nd Edition OS Maps. <1> <2>
The pier was photographed during aerial surveys by RCAHMS in 2014. See link below to HES Canmore record for photos. <3>
GIS spatial data based of pier as visible in 2013 aerial photography. <4>
- <1> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1875-6. Ordnance Survey 1st edition 6 inch map: Argyll. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. 1900. Ordnance Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map: Argyll. Digital.
- <3> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 347029.
- <4> Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph/Vertical: Get Mapping. 2013. Getmapping aerial photography 2013. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NM 6621 7189 (14m by 8m)|
|Civil Parish||ARISAIG AND MOIDART|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/347029/dorlin-pier (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.