MHG694 - Barbed Flint Arrowhead - Everly Croft
Findspot of barbed flint arrowhead.
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2400 BC to 551 BC)
- None recorded
A barbed flint arrowhead from Everley croft (ND 369 689) formed part of the collectio of Sir Francis Tress Barry, which was donated to the NMAS in 1908.
Proc Soc Antiq Scot 1908.
Listed under Acc. No. AD 1343 in the NMS catalogue. <1>
- --- Text/Publication/Article: PSAS. 1909. 'Donations to and purchases for the Museum and Library, with exhibits', Proc Soc Antiq Scot Vol. 43 1908-9, p.8-23, 73-5, 145-6, 176-9, 268-71, 291-5. Proc Soc Antiq Scot. 8-23, 73-5, 145-6, 176-9,. 19.
- <1> Dataset/Database File: National Museums Scotland. 2019. Highland Finds from the NMS Catalogue. National Museums Scotland. Digital. AD 1343.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 3689 6889 (4m by 4m) (Buffered by site type)|
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Bronze Age - 2400 BC to 551 BC)
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/9270 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.