MHG7446 - Glenshiel Parish Church
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
NG92SW 9 9001 2145
Martin Briscoe has submitted photographs of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <1>
- --- Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Glendinning B. 1999. Dooket Hill, Auldearn, Highland: Archaeological Evaluation. Centre for Field Archaeology, Univ of Edinburgh. 12/01/1999. Digital (scanned as PDF).
- --- Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Dagg C. 2000. Archaeological assessment of the proposed Route of Water Pipelines between Letterfearn and Ratagan, Ratagan and Ault a' Chruinn, and Ardelve and Sallachy, Lochalsh, Inverness-shire.. Catherine Dagg. 06/04/2000. Digital.
- <1> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NG 9001 2146 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (3)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7215 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG7446 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/12024 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.