MHG7961 - Croft Downie - North Kessock
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Built, 19th Century - 1801 AD? to 1850 AD?)
An earlier C19 cottage in North Kessock.
It was listed at Category B in 1982.
In 2017 Historic Environment Scotland proposed to change the statutory listing address and change the category of listing from B to C. <1>
The statutory listing address and category were amended by Historic Environment Scotland on 12/10/2017. <2>
GIS polygon amended in 2017 to buffer building as shown on OS MasterMap. <3>
- <1> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic environment Scotland Designations Team. 2017. Assessment against the listing criteria: Croft Downie, North Kessock. Historic Environment Scotland. 24/08/2017. Digital.
- <1> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Fraser, D.. 2017. Notification of the amendments to the listing of Croft Downie, North Kessock. Historic Environment Scotland. 12/10/2017. Digital.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6668 4883 (25m by 25m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB8014 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/13397 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.