MHG8669 - Mayfield, Morangie Road, Tain
No summary available.
Type and Period (4)
- HOUSE (Built, 19th Century - 1835 AD to 1845 AD (between))
- GATE PIER (Built, 19th Century - 1835 AD to 1845 AD (between))
- RAILINGS (19th Century - 1835 AD to 1845 AD)
- GARDEN (19th Century - 1835 AD to 1845 AD)
NH78SE 48 7761 8248
Depicted on 1st edition 25" OS map <1>.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7759 8253 (135m by 191m) (Approximate)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB41892 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/14722 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.