MHG8744 - St. Michael's Chapel, Navity
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHAPEL (Medieval to 19th Century - 1058 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NH76SE 6 788 645.
The Chapel of St. Michael in Navity is mentioned in 1593.
W M Mackenzie 1924.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: Mackenzie, W M. 1924. The Royal Burgh of Cromarty and the breaking of the burgh. 8.
- --- Text/Report: RCAHMS. 1979. The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland. The archaeological sites and monuments of the Black Isle, Ross and Cromarty District, Highland Region. . 19, No. 119.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7880 6450 (40m by 40m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/14519 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.