MHG15879 - Wardlaw Parish Church of Scotland, Kirkhill
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
NH 54 NE 553 454
Kirkhill, Wardlaw Parish Church of Scotland and Manse
Architect: Alexander Ross (I.C. Aug. 21, 1876) Additions and alterations
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- --- Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: McKeggie, L.. 2014. Wardlaw Church, Kirkhill: Archaeological Evaluation (Controlled Topsoil Strip). Highland Archaeology Services Ltd. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 5531 4543 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7813 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/104539 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.