MHG16855 - Balmacara Farm Square
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FARMSTEAD (Built, 19th Century - 1801 AD to 1850 AD (between))
- --- Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Wildgoose M. 1999. Balmacara Square: Archaeological Excavations. Martin Wildgoose. 01/05/1999. Digital (scanned as PDF).
- --- Text/Publication/Article: Wildgoose, M. 1996. 'Balmacara Estate (Lochalsh parish), field survey', Discovery and Excavation in Scotland 1996, p.68-69. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland. 68-69. 68.
- --- Text/Publication/Article: Ewart and Dunn, G and A. 1997. 'Balmacara Square (Lochalsh parish), archaeological survey', Discovery and Excavation in Scotland 1997, p.49. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland. 49. 49.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 2009. Photographs of various HER sites by Andrew Taylor (CD 2). Colour. Yes. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NG 8062 2829 (100m by 100m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7002 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/123707 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.