MHG17131 - Manse (Church of Scotland) - Tongue (Lundies)
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- MANSE (19th Century - 1841 AD to 1842 AD (built))
Former Church of Scotland Manse. Now known as 'Lundies'.
Built 1841-2, 2-storey, L-plan house with entrance in SE re-entrant angle, and symmetrical 3-bay west elevation with centre projecting gabled bay. Coursed rubble, tooled ashlar dressings. Listed with the adjacent steading to the northeast (see MHG44095) and gatepiers to the south (see MHG44093) at Category B in 1984.
GIS spatial data amended in 2021 according to location of building on OS MasterMap. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NC 5912 5695 (19m by 23m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (2)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB18457 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/111020 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.