MHG22252 - Kilmonivaig Free Church
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
This one is the Free Church. <1>
Photographs of this church were submitted to the HER by Martin Briscoe in October 2008. These include two photographs taken in 2005 when the church was for sale. The building's condition is little changed, but the information board has been removed. <2>
Further photographs were taken by L Fraser in 2015 and it was noted that the condition of the building had deteriorated considerably. <3>
- <1> Verbal Communication: Wood, J. Comments by John Wood, Senior HC Archaeologist.
- <2> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital.
- <3> Image/Photograph(s): Fraser, L.. 2015. Photographs of Kilmonivaig Free Church. Colour. Yes. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 1924 8334 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/107140 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.