MHG23353 - Killiechoilum
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NH41SE 26 4802 1336
A single unroofed building is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Inverness-shire 1874, sheet lxix). A Sheep pen is shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1971).
Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 4 June 1996.
A walkover survey in September 2009 revealed sheep pens of wood and corrugated iron sheeting. The remains of a stone building was visible on the north side of the pend, within the complex. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 4801 1336 (30m by 30m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||BOLESKINE AND ABERTARFF|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/110106 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.