MHG24175 - Watch House - Petty Parish Church
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- WATCH HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
The watch house at Petty Parish Church.
A comprehensive monumental inscription survey has been completed by the 'Highland Family History Society'. This survey does not include photos of each stone. Please contact Chairperson, John Durham for copies of the report.
J Aitken : 18/12/02
The building was visited and photographed by S Kruse in 2013 during the ARCH Ardersier and Hilton Local Heritage Project <1>
JAitken : 19/12/02
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7388 4984 (9m by 9m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB14931 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/101173 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.