MHG26590 - Cullachie of Rymore
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- TOWNSHIP (Undated)
- None recorded
Created automatically by NMRS Register Utility
User: Admin, Date: Fri 10 Mar 2000
NH91NE 17 centred on 9846 1688
A township comprising two unroofed, three roofed buildings, an enclosure and a lime kiln is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Inverness-shire 1874, sheet lix). Two roofed buildings are shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1994).
Information from RCAHMS (SAH) 10 July 1996
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9846 1689 (100m by 100m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||ABERNETHY AND KINCARDINE|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/116214 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.