MHG389 - Berriedale Bridge (1 of 2)
Northern bridge of a pair of single span rubble bridges. Thomas Telford, c. 1815.
Type and Period (1)
- ARCH BRIDGE (Built, 19th Century - 1815 AD to 1815 AD (circa))
The NGR is for the most northerly of the two bridges
ND12SW 29 1180 2269.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 1181 2269 (10m by 19m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:7968 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7968 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=10_X2 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/8088 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.