MHG46757 - Berriedale Bridge (2 of 2)
Southern bridge of a pair of rubble built single span bridges. Thomas Telford, c.1815.
Type and Period (1)
- ARCH BRIDGE (Built, 19th Century - 1815 AD to 1815 AD (circa))
<1> RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 253067 (Dataset). SHG24123.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 11814 22643 (10m by 16m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:7968 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=10_X1 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7968 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/253067 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.