MHG39395 - Cairn with Burial, Lambsdale DELETED (SEE MHG702)
No summary available.
Type and Period (0)
- --- Text/Publication/Article: MacLaren, A. 1955. 'Loch Shurrery', Discovery and Excavation in Scotland 1955, p.10-11. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland. 10-11. 11.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: Davidson, JL and Henshall, A S. 1991. The chambered cairns of Caithness: an inventory of the structures and their contents. 170.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: MacLaren, A. 2003. 'A Later Prehistoric house and early medieval buildings in Northern Scotland: excavations at Loch Shurrery and Lambsdale Leans, Caithness, 1955, with a note on Lower Dounreay. Online.
- --- Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Mercer, R. J. & Hill, P.H.. 1985. Archaeological field survey in northern Scotland: Volume III: 1982-1983. University of Edinburgh. 30/01/1985. Paper and Digital. 6, no. FOR 360.
- --- Text/Report: RCAHMS. 1911. The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments and Constructions of Scotland. Third report and inventory of monuments and constructions in the county of Caithness. . 99, No. 360.
|Grid reference||ND 0512 5478 (point) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2300:35:1177880253467667::::P35_SELECTED_MONUMENT:459 (Historic Scotland scheduled monument description (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/SM459 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/7740 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.