MHG47289 - Dalreach
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (Undated)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (04/06/2004)
NH43SE 64.01 4626 3162
Both the 1st and 2nd editions of the OS 25-inch map (Inverness-shire 1875, sheet xxix.5, and 1905, sheet xxix) depict a roofed building, named Dalriach on the site now occupied by the present cottage of that name on the W bank of the Allt a' Phuil. The Name Book (ONB 1871) describes the building as 'a cothouse one storey high, thatched, and in middling repair'.
Visited by RCAHMS (SDB) 6 November 1997
<1> RCAHMS, 02/2008, Annual update from Canmore, 259508 (Dataset). SHG24123.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 4626 3163 (20m by 20m)|
|Civil Parish||URQUHART AND GLENMORISTON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/259508 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.