MHG60466 - Villa - Hillside, Dornoch
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- VILLA (19th Century to 21st Century - 1801 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
1 1/2 storey stone built villa with 3 bay frontage and extension to rear. Central doorway and 2 flanking windows to ground floor with 3 gablet windows at upper level, to South elevation. Single storey extension to rear with pitched roof over. Stone walled garden to rear with pitched slated roof over. Stone walled garden to sides and rear.
Appears on the 2nd edition (1:2;500 series) OS map. <1> <2>
GIS spatial data created 2019 based on OS Master Map. <3>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 340962.
- <2> Interactive Resource/Online Database: Scottish Civic Trust. 2010. Buildings at Risk: Register for Scotland. 979249.
- <3> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7971 8977 (14m by 12m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/340962/dornoch-hillside (Link to online HES Canmore record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.