MHG16190 - Church of Scotland & Burial Ground - Kinlochluichart, Contin
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
J Aitken : 17/12/02
This site was noted in ARCH's 2010-2012 Heritage Along the Kyle Line project. A photograph of the church in 2011 was submitted.
Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH), 2010-2012, Heritage Along the Kyle Line, Site 24 (Dataset/Database File). SHG25822.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 3165 6266 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:1774 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1774 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.archhighland.org.uk/heritage-along-the-kyle-line.asp (Link to ARCH project page)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/107289 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.