MHG1728 - John O'Groats Mill
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- GRAIN MILL (Built, 18th Century - 1750 AD to 1750 AD)
ND37SE0030 Mill bridge
ND37SE0046 Mill cottage
ND37SE0053 Threshing mill
ND37SE 27 3720 7334.
Mill, Huna (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG9176.
Close-Brooks, J, 1986, Exploring Scotland's Heritage: The Highlands, 44, No. 12 (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2053.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 3719 7334 (40m by 40m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (3)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:1804 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1804 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.buildingsatrisk.org.uk/BAR/detail.aspx?sctID=1625 (Buildings at Risk register entry)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/9394 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.