SHG24982 - Beauly-Dounreay 275kV Overhead Transmission Line: Second Circuit Environmental Statement. Chapter 10: Cultural Heritage
|Title||Beauly-Dounreay 275kV Overhead Transmission Line: Second Circuit Environmental Statement. Chapter 10: Cultural Heritage|
|Author/Originator||CFA Archaeology Ltd|
|Organisation||CFA Archaeology Ltd|
This source consists of the main text of the Cultural Heritage Chapter of the ES; a gazeteer; proposed mitigation measures and a set of maps and GIS files.
External Links (0)
GIS files in HER File Store; required when creating monuments.
Referenced Monuments (13)
- Breacrie (Monument) (MHG11591)
- Breacrie (Monument) (MHG9622)
- Breacrie (Monument) (MHG9631)
- Broch, The Borg, Strathhalladale (Monument) (MHG9639)
- Clearance cairns, Broad Wood, Maryburgh (Monument) (MHG55066)
- Connagill (Monument) (MHG10555)
- Cos Alltan (Monument) (MHG9617)
- Dalhalvaig (Monument) (MHG10489)
- Dalhalvaig (Monument) (MHG9619)
- Leathad Carnaich (Monument) (MHG9648)
- Site of curling pond, Broad Wood, Maryburgh (Monument) (MHG55067)
- Site of gravel pit and trackway, Broad Wood, Marybank (Monument) (MHG55068)
- Trantlebeg (Monument) (MHG10488)
Referenced Events (1)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.